Wednesday, May 30, 2007

After happily ever after is over...

Finally after two years of feeling sorry for myself,blaming my ex and drinking like a alcoholic in a free bar Ive finally started to feel like the old me. I said it once before but made a mistake in thinking I can work things out with the ex, which of course led to an even deeper depression after things didn't work out.I guess people really do grow apart.

I saw her a few weeks ago and she was looking beautiful. But the funny thing was I didn't miss her anymore. I didn't have the urge to hug her, or kiss her. For the first time ever, I looked at her like just another girl that I knew and not as my wife. It was so refreshing to be over her that I smiled. She asked me why And i told her that she looked nice and left it at that but It was a great feeling. I guess I finally love myself enough to stop hating life without her.

No comments: